Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Marina and The Diamonds... :)


Marina and The Diamonds.
With her 60's Mod fashion and her different but great voice I don't know why she isn't all over the radio and television already.
Her Newest Album is called "Electra Heart" and with song titles such as Bubblegum Bitch, Primadonna, Lies,
Homewrecker, How to Be a Heartbreaker, and Radioactive it just screams Must Listen. I myself have already heard all the songs from this album and have to say that I Love every single one. None of the songs on this album are of the typical Love and Hate mess. Each one has its own personality, though all of them coming together with great beats and catchy lyrics.
So now all you have to do is buy the album through iTunes or at the store. Either way I suggest you get it soon and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment